Monday, November 30, 2009

Not quite my life, according to the Dresden Dolls

You know those note memes on Facebook where you answer a set of questions all using song titles from the same artist? I thought it would be amusing to do it for the Dresden Dolls... and it was.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist:
The Dresden Dolls

Are you a male or female:
Sex Changes

Describe yourself:
Girl Anachronism

How do you feel:
Colorblind

Describe where you currently live:
Me & The Minibar

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Shores of California

Your favourite form of transportation:
The Jeep Song

Your best friend?
Coin-Operated Boy

You and your best friend are:
A Night at the Roses

What's the weather like:
Good Day

Favourite time of day:
Modern Moonlighht

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
My Alcoholic Friends

What is life to you:
Necessary Evil

Your relationship:
Truce

Your fear:
First Orgasm

What is the best advice you have to give:
Sing

Thought for the Day:
672

How I would like to die:
Gravity

My soul's present condition:
Dirty Business

My motto:
The Time has Come

0 comments:

Post a Comment